OUR PROGRAMS & SERVICES
LEEF’s programming and services address a variety of community needs, with funds directed at educational resources, trainings and scholarships.
● School Site Tutoring
● AVID Instruction
● After-School Programming
● ASVAB, GED, SAT and ACT Prep
● Homework Help, Pre-Literacy and Enrichment
● Youth Leadership and Life Skill Workshops
● Financial Skills and Writing Seminars
● Keyboard, Typing and Computer Skills
● College and Career Training
● Learning Disorder and Special Needs Tutoring
● Professional Development Courses for Instructional Staff
● College Scholarship Awards
Interested in taking one of our classes/workshops/seminars?
If you have additional questions or would like to register for a class, please contact us by calling 888-517-3522.
Our Courses: Diversified and Customized for You
Leading Edge Educational Foundation, Inc. provides a wide selection of courses. We have something for everyone, young and old, new and returning students. Programming consists of traditional classroom courses, day camps, online programs, and educational seminars.